Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Run Forest, run

I hate exercising, running is the worst. Most women with boobs would agree. However I did run the very first "Run Hit Wonder" 5K a few years ago, but that's only because 1. My husband forced me to. And 2. the Flock of Seagulls were playing along the route. But in general, forget it. I don't sweat, darling.

But Shiz? Well, she pulled out all the stops and ran the 26 mile L.A. Marathon. I think she passed on the free lap dances that were offered at mile 18, though. Still, I'm in awe. She's truly a rock star.
.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kristin said...

It's a pretty amazing feat, completion of a marathon.

I hope my boobs go away again after nursing because, gah, I agree, the vigorous bouncing cramps the style a little.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:33:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Yeah, it's fun to run with boobs. Especially in a button up shirt with the gap.

but - I am impressed. Can't even make a joke about that. Won't anyway. Heck, the 5 miles impressed me. I can't stand the idea of walking that.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:45:00 PM  
Anonymous shiz said...

women aren't the only one with boob problems when running - most men need to lube up their nipples because of the shirt friction - my bf saw one guy with bloody nipples at the end....

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Eew. I never thought about THAT before!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home