Friday, March 10, 2006

Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?

Say, that was a depressing post! But rather than delete it, let me tell you what cures the blues, ZOMBIES.

I watched Shaun of the Dead again last night, and the weird thing was, last week I had a dream/nightmare about zombies.

My dreams feel real. I also dream in color. I was in a huge bright green field full of zombies. I was scared til I remembered that Kevin & Bean said zombies are so slow, anyone can outrun a zombie. A 5 year old could out run a zombie. Too true.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

brains...braaaaaiiiiins!

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger ren said...

you may be the one person who appreciates this but everytime i watch "shaun of the dead" and they get to the part where shaun and ed start whipping records at the zombies in the back yard and ed says "second coming?" and shaun says "i like that one" i have to yell, ME TOO! which apparently drives my husband crazy. but hey, i do like that one.

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I really enjoyed Shaun of the Dead. I love scary movies, even parodies.

I really want to see The Hills Have Eyes because really, what's scarier than mutated hillbillies? NOTHING!

I hope you're feeling better, but I know the heavy feeling you described.

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Hope you're feeling better. I've been feeling similiar lately. It has to be the weather.

Friday, March 10, 2006 12:23:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

But as the guy & girl who review games on that one channel (yeah, I specific) - it's not that they're so slow, it's that they keep going until you're all worn out and not paying attention to the fact you're backed into a corner.

I still prefer Return of the Living Dead myself. But 2 isn't that bad either.

Friday, March 10, 2006 2:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Love, love, love Shaun of the Dead! I was going to put on my new Rent dvd and watch the extras, but I may just pop in Shaun instead!

P.S. Dogs can look up!

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home