Thursday, March 23, 2006

wild boys never close your eyes
wild boys always shine

My cousin once said, "If you ever want to know who the new 'hot guy' on the scene is, check O.G.'s kitchen wall. She probably has his picture hanging up there."

This is true. Lest we forget the series premiere of 'Lois & Clark' when she was all about Dean Cain? Johnny Depp - for schizzle. Or in the 80's, pre-24 when it was Kiefer?

It's not all movies though, it's sports too. As witnessed by my own eyes, since I was the chauffeur to no less than two supermarkets where she desperately searched for a Wheaties box with Apolo Anton Ohno's face on it. Since I don't watch the Olympics I have no idea who this is. She assures me he's cute. And obviously worth a $3 box of cereal.

What in the hell she's going to do with this box once she gets it, I have no idea. My guess is she'll be eating Wheaties for weeks and then it'll be up on the kitchen wall.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Great story. Even better title! ;-)

Friday, March 24, 2006 1:58:00 AM  
Blogger Victoria Winters said...

Oh Apollo! :)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home