Saturday, March 04, 2006

Winter kills

The Oscars are tomorrow and that sucks. Only because it means mad traffic in Hollywood, so I won't get to sit on a dirty curb and eat chilaquiles, as is my Sunday ritual.

Also this weather is killing me. Last week it was 85 degrees. I took that to mean that summer is here, and put away all my winter wear. ('Winter wear' meaning anything with sleeves.) Now it's f*ing freezing and raining, with flash flood warnings. Screw it. I'm too lazy to dig out appropriate attire. If you see me on the street in shorts and sandals - don't judge. Just wave and keep walking.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Yesterday was nuts w/ the rain. As I was taking the THREE KIDS to Alison's school. . .the streets suddenly flooded.

And I was then forced to cross a RIVER (no kidding!) -- the water was mid-calf height. I was afraid to open the car doors for fear that I'd get flooded!

Saturday, March 04, 2006 6:33:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Yeah yeah, cry me a river. It's 19 degrees here.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger will said...

So I shouldn't look for you then. Maybe next week...

Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Hey! I have those same shoes in pink! ;)

Monday, March 06, 2006 12:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home