Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yeah we tease him a lot cause
we’ve got him on the spot


Some things I need to get off my chest:

1. Ice Cube is starring as Kotter in the Welcome Back, Kotter movie. I'm serious.

2. March = shamrock shakes. Got my annual one, regretted it as always. Maybe I have an aversion to green food. If things are green, they should just be green, right? And why they think making them thicker will make them taste better, I dunno.

3. Who was it who told me Kevin looks like Chicken Little?

4. I don't watch dating shows, but I hear the new season of the Bachelor is looking for sexy architects. Hm. Let me think back to arch school....that's a NO. Still, some of these comments "notoriously cheap, arrogant and generally terrible dates, if not altogether gay," why that's just mean. So at the end of the article they ask ladies, what the sexiest profession? I don't know if I agree with the answers, although I can't think of any myself.
.

6 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

I was shocked to see someone mention "engineer" but then I realized she meant the "all aboard" type.

I'm not surprised they want to cast an architect next. It seems that all the lead male characters on tv are either doctors, lawyers, cops, detectives or forensic scientists. But how many times has a lead been a civil engineer? Now that's a (cough! cough!) sexy profession.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Oops, I meant to add architects to the list too. Hey didn't Mike Brady turn out to be gay too?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Civil Engineers are sexy bitches. That's a fact.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Ice Cube as Kotter? WTF?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 6:55:00 AM  
Blogger Hotwire said...

aw, come one, shamrock shakes rock! i wish it were march all year long just because of them (and i'm not even kidding...)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 7:21:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I think it was Ryan Seacrest who told us that Kevin looks like Chicken Little. And he does. It's time for that little twerp to go. Did you see when he hugged those little girls? Um, yeah. That's why he keeps moving on each week. Those "tweeners" are calling and voting for him.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home