Wednesday, March 15, 2006

you make me sad and you make me glad

You know those people who say they never win anything? That's not me. I win a lot. Especially when it comes to guessing numbers. Strangely enough, I don't play the lottery. However, roulette - well, that's paid my bills quite a few times.

When SecretAgentJosephine had her baby, there was a 'guess the date' contest. I was one of the winners, due to the fact that I picked my own Kid's birthdate. Her prize was pretty awesome, a mug with one of her illos on it. So very cute. A secret agent baby!
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

wanna go to Vegas with me?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Fun!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 1:24:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I really like that mug. And I'm usually off by a hair unless there's no prizes - then I'm on it.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

cute mug!
roulette is the only table game i play in vegas (the few times i've been there).

Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

I just did a google search for "march makes me sad" and you were in the top 10 results - so weird.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 6:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Lewis said...

Thank you for the post, pretty helpful info.
furniture stores | gift ideas | Universities in Tennessee

Monday, February 27, 2012 1:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home