Monday, April 03, 2006

Awesome like pink the color, Pink the artist...

I know I keep saying that stupid Office line over and over cause it amuses me, but this time I mean it.

My cousin is a rockin' bass guitarist. She mostly plays in metal bands, but was also in the Los Angeles female punk band L7, and most recently is the bassist for Pink. I think she said they met through Exene Cervenka, yet another great L.A. based woman. Anyway, when Pink goes on tour, so does my cousin. And with the new album out, she is all over the tv. I know that among other things, they will be on Regis & Kelly, Conan and Ellen. So next time you see the band behind the lead singer - know that they are pretty cool too.

Meanwhile, the Kid and I wore similar tees today.


.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

That line is awesome. (Pun intended.)

And your cousin sounds like a kick-ass kinda gal.

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I know who your cousin is, she rocks. Also, cool style with the matching kid shirts.

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:29:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

I remember going to see your cousin in concert back when I was first dating "A". He couldn't go and told me not to go by myself. I hope he's not reading cuz I never told him that I just up and went. How dangerous can Downtown Disney be anyway?

Dude - she rocks out! Surprised she don't get whiplash man. I was glad I went. I bought a t-shirt too but I can't wear it since I never did tell my then boyfriend, now fiance, that I went. haha.

Pink's lucky to have her - I remember seeing her on SNL a while back too; that was cool.

Monday, April 03, 2006 2:15:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I'm looking forward to getting a good look at her. I've tried for a while but no luck yet. And I do remember L7 (and Exene).

I have Scully. Hot PINK on black.

Don't ever forget the band.

Monday, April 03, 2006 7:56:00 PM  
Blogger SouthernMom said...

I saw her this morning on Today. Of course I didn't know she was your cousin then, but I do remember noticing her (I usually perfer looking at the band instead of the lead artist).

Monday, April 03, 2006 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger Dear Monday said...

That is too cool about your cousin. Wow I wonder if she is Jennifer Finch or Gail Greenwood or is there another bassist. I'll have to pay attention to Pink's band now. :)

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger will said...

I actually like Pink. My fellow 'Moebs think I'm crazy.

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:51:00 PM  
Anonymous toaru12 said...

AWW wow YOUR cousin is SMOKING HOT!!! Listen I would love to build and email repour with her!!!

SOMKING and ARTIST!!!

tell her to hit me up I run a celeb. bodygaurd firm

toaru12@hotmail.com

Friday, July 21, 2006 7:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home