Monday, April 10, 2006

Cabbage patch kids

I went to the Farmer's Market and bought a head of cabbage. I think my father-in-law is wondering why we haven't eaten it for dinner yet. Little does he know...I'm wearing it.


Blogger Jodi said...

Hmmm...what's that new perfume you're wearing Jenn? Good luck with that!

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

interesting! -that's good to know.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

You can also wear tea bags.

Or moist diapers heated in the micro.

Okay that sounds gross. . . moist in the sense that you use WATER. . .I know you and your nasty mind! :)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

It is a well known fact that Babe Ruth used to keep a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep cool. I'm not sure how this worked but h said it did.

He also got cancer but don't let that scare you.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home