Sunday, April 23, 2006

I turn sideways to the sun,
keep my thoughts from everyone

I got in a quick Sunday afternoon nap and had a vivid dream.
My dreams. They are expressive, always in color, always with a soundtrack, and they feel oh so real. It's freaky.

Last night I dreamt that I was a guest at someone's wedding. The reception tables were all lined up in the sand next to the beach. I remember this, because I didn't have shoes on, and I could feel the sand between my toes. The tables were tiny, only about 18 inches across. Like cafe tables. There were these puffy purple flowers in boxes on the tables. I remember poking them over and over to see if they were real. They almost looked like marshmallow peeps.

People were dancing, and everyone was wearing white. The song playing was "World" by New Order. This was the soundtrack for the entire dream. (Told you - vivid.) I was wearing a short white dress and the man next to me was wearing a white button down shirt. I looked over and remember feeling very in love, and when I saw his face, it was....this guy.

What? Kevin Connolly? Who's that? I've only seen Entourage, like twice. Maybe it wasn't him but he was playing a character. I dunno but it seemed like we were desperately in love. We were holding hands, and the sun was coming up, and as I heard the last lines of the song, "If we could buy it now (that's the price of love), How long would it last..." I woke up.

What do you think this dream means?
Maybe that I should renew HBO.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Did you hug it out with that bitch?

Monday, April 24, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You dropped HBO? Oh, you're missing out on Sopranos, my dear. It's getting so good!

Monday, April 24, 2006 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Yes, get HBO!

I don't know what it means, but if it makes you feel any better, I've been having regular dreams about Wentworth Miller. In the last one he was my college roommate. He really IS dreamy.

Monday, April 24, 2006 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Oh please, Nan.
We both know you have dreams about Jon Bon Jovi.
'Nough said.

Monday, April 24, 2006 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger will said...

Were you sitting at a table on the north side of the street with two kids and a man eating something delicious at The Farmer's Market On Sunday at about 9:45 AM?

Because if you were, I saw you.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:00:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

:-P

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home