Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Let me show you the world in my eyes

I looked in the mirror and noticed...the end bit of my eyebrow was...missing. What?

Luckily I was headed to get my brows done today, and I asked the girl, "what's the deal?" She said, "Sometimes your hair sheds. Even the eyebrows, starting at the end of brow - for no reason. Usually after a pregnancy." Hm. I did notice that the hair on my head was falling out a little when I brushed it. But still. Does this mean that I will wake up tomorrow with NO EYEBROWS? Cause let me tell you. I. Will. Freak.

Here's a picture of when they looked good. Sad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

Nice brow. Too bad about the loss but it can come back. You aren't gonna look like Lana Turner (or Whoopie). Did they talk to you about extensions?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger xtena said...

Great - now they tell us.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home