Thursday, April 20, 2006

My vulnerability rushes up to me, til I'm left here, the rebel without a cause

I have been listening to Union Street over and over and it was just as good, and as lovely as I expected it to be. But hey, that's just my opinion. What do I know.

So. Shoes. I have worn Converse for years and years. They last for a really long time, and for some reason, every pair I have owned up until this point, have been burgandy. Until now. I saw these lovely...what I like to call, Pantone grey #431.

Oh, the soulless ache of the grey shoe. I want to hold it close and give it a hug and tell it that everything will be alright. Or, not. Maybe I'll just wear them and call it a day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

I still have my pair of leopard print high tops Cindy Brady designed. Really. They're probably close to 20 years old and don't glow in the dark now. My son still wears my dads old white lo tops.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger will said...

I had a great pair of green plaid Converse high tops. It took me years to wear them out. I'm craving more.

Friday, April 21, 2006 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I love Converse low tops, although the knock-off pairs I own now are from Target (brown with pink), and Payless (red and black pairs).

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

In high school, I either wore my black pair of Converse high tops or my red pair. The red pair ended up splattered with paint when working on a homecoming float and were even cooler (or so I thought).

I recently got the brown and pink knock-off Target ones that Nanette mentioned above!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

I wore my burgundy hightops to death while I was in school, and since then it's been a steady stream of white lowtops. So comfy, so chic!

Monday, April 24, 2006 1:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home