Sunday, April 02, 2006

Ned Ryerson? BING!

Ok, let me explain. Normally, me - not a fan of the April Fool's Day jokes. However, it was 2am, and well, Myra and I were drunk. Or, maybe not. But at 2am, it sounded funny.

Anyway, that whole first paragraph, I actually did write that a while back. I really was thinking of shutting this blog down cause, well, stalkers are scary. Let's leave it at that. And if you were actually happy that I was going to stop blogging? Well, sorry. I'm here still here, bitches.

Someone asked me what I do at night. What the hell? Why anyone cares I have no idea. Well, besides come up with stupid things to post at 2am, basically the boys get their zzz's on at about 8:30. Then I start reading that big ol' list of blogs, answer emails, IM, fill orders and listen to music. Then I sleep, and the whole day starts all over again.

I'm f*cking stuck in Groundhog Day. You know, when the alarm goes off and he hears the djs.."It's GROUNDHOG DAY!!"? Yeah, that's how I feel every morning. I keep hoping one day I'll wake up and I'll be a different Bill Murray. Like Bill Murray in Life Aquatic or at least Caddyshack. Come on, let's break up the monotony.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

But not the Bosley right?

I'd rather be the Zissou too. I was just thinking Wes Anderson was due another one sometime.

Not stalking you tho. It's just I'm trying to pretend it's 11:00 here but I know better...

Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Jesse said...

Wow, there is a lot of helpful data above!
Miami beach weather | coral dresses | workout shoes

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home