Thursday, April 13, 2006

One and one make five

I was tagged to do a '5 things meme' but do I follow the rules, NO SIR!
Cause nobody puts baby in the corner!
Or, um, rules are for sissies!
Or something.


Instead I give you 5 more things of randomness.
*sigh* Hi, I'm boring.

1. No 'Office' on tv makes Jenn very unhappy. It also makes Jenn speak in the third person, apparently.

2. On Jonesey's Jukebox today, he made my laugh:
"...that was from Morrissey's new album 'Ringleader of the Tormentors'. To'mentos? TOMENTOS? That sounds like some kind of chip..."

3. My friend suggested that I needed the biggest cabbage I could find. Rude. She said she was a size A and therefore needed a small one. I suggested brussel sprouts.

4. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

5. Three days after my MIL's arrival: the baby is now on the bottle, and the Kid is peeing in the toilet. I am considering giving up parental rights and moving out of town - since I am such a failure. I'll send you an email so you know where to find me.
.

3 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Yes but they would be really large brussel sprouts.

Friday, April 14, 2006 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Can I borrow you MIL? Will is still in diapers.

Friday, April 14, 2006 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! Hopefully your MIL is nice about it and not rubbing it in your face. Oh, and after you share her with other moms, can you loan her out to do some husband training?

Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home