Thursday, April 13, 2006

Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again, seven angels with seven trumpets

After a long AIM conversation about boobs, cabbage and the number 7, (don't ask.) I decided to write down 7 random things, for no reason whatsoever.

1. Why is it that whenever I get into the car, Incubus is on the radio? I get it. They are local. We are supposed to love them. At this point, I feel like Brandon Boyd is stalking me and wants my love child.

2. What kind of a kisser are you?

3. Like Batman? Listen to Adam West on Kevin & Bean where Ralph talks about showing Adam his Batman collection...and the fact that he arrived to his wedding...in the Batmobile.

4. It seems that I wasn't the first to corner the market on the new 'cabbage bra'. Look at that pot pie recipe, no really, stop looking at her boobs and look at the recipe - what in the f* is FAUX CHICKEN? Wouldn't that be called 'ficken?'

5. Ah. My favorite nerdy boy with glasses. How can you resist him? What would Turbo and Ozone do.....WWTOD?

6. I have lost 15 pounds in the last 7 weeks (oh...7...scary). Eating ice cream and doing a whole lotta nothing sure pays off.

7. I have tried to buy tickets for this tour in two different cities. Both sold out. Shucks.

Jesus, it's 1:07am. Seven again! That's a sign. I should be sleeping.

.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

If you keep talkign about doing nothing and losing weight, I may have to kill you.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger ren said...

i don't recommend the faux chicken. smeat is pretty good though (soy meat, that is). personally i am obsessed with the tofurkey but since i can't find anyone else who is and it looks too big for just one, i have never had it. i do have a recipe for a home made tofu turkey if you wanna come over for dinner sometime...no? really? are you sure? *sigh*

Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I'm a steamy kisser.

Laugh it up now chica - I did too til the last couple of years. Billy Blanks is my friend.

But he was back in his action/adventure movie days too.

I'm sorry on the Incubus. Wit us it's all things Melencamp. But we have Cole Porter too so I guess it's ok.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 6:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I've had "Naked Cutlets" (fake chicken) made by Quorn and they are pretty good. We used them in a stir fry, so lots of veggies and sauces. I don't know if I'd eat it alone.

Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Don't eat it alone. Eat it with a friend.

Saturday, April 15, 2006 7:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home