Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Try to see it once my way, everything zen, everything zen, I don't think so

Someone explain to me why KROQ uses the tag: "L.A. & O.C.'s NEW ROCK" - then they play Bush's "Glycerine," circa 1994? Christ, even Gavin Rossdale doesn't listen to Bush anymore.

As I type this I have been on hold with customer service for going on 27+ minutes, trying to figure out why they decided to cancel my credit card without my knowledge. This only served as fuel for embarassment as I stood at the bakery (sans cash, this is L.A. we don't use paper money anyway) trying to buy a $5 coffee cake, when the kid at the register yelled out, "Your card has been DENIED." Now the world knows I cannot afford a $5 coffee cake.

All this is after I used the last of my xmas giftcard to get a massage to relieve my 'stress', kinda got felt up, and the guy says, 'Man you're tense.'

Oh, and I think the Kid has pink eye. Yep. It's one of those days.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

Dude. That all blows. Dang. I owe you an email but have been so lazy and out of energy that I am going to leave a small note here for now: got your cookies! They rock! Thanks!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Brandi said...

Whoa, Jenn. I am sorry this is all happening right now. Sucks! It gets better.. really! *hugs*

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home