Monday, April 24, 2006

Welcome to the jungle

My mother got stabbed this weekend. You heard me. Nothing like getting mugged to ruin a perfectly good Saturday. *sigh* She's fine, and a lot cooler about it, than I would have been. Maybe now she's all hardcore and sh*t. HA.

I told her she can use it as an excuse for EVERYTHING now. When O.G. asks her to pick up the mail, she can be all, "I can't pick up your mail....I'VE BEEN STABBED." I would totally do that, but then again, I am annoying.

Instead of being stabbed she should have accompanied us to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I think it's better than the Zoo cause the animals roam free, which is kinda cool. We saw rhinos, Nubian ipeks ("What's a nubian?" Sorry, had to go there.), giraffes, and of course...wild ass. Lovely name, that.


.

14 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad she's ok! Did they catch her mugger? Or is O.G. on the hunt for them, complete with camoflauge gear?

Monday, April 24, 2006 9:18:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

What? That's horrible. Thank goodness she's okay. I hope they caught her attacker.

Monday, April 24, 2006 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger will said...

My Mom was stabbed. Oh, and we went to the zoo. Man, that's intense.

Monday, April 24, 2006 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

Holy shit! What the hell?

I'm glad she's ok, but holy shit!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Glad your mom is ok. Hope the bastard was caught.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

WTF?! What?!!!

I hope she's okay. . .

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Oh my, I can't believe it. I am glad she is okay. What a thing to happen. But such a good excuse to not do ANYTHING.
Did she get to look at mug shots at the police station?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:18:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

OMG! - it's good to hear she's ok.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

What? I couldn't believe what I was reading. Hope your Mom is okay.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:48:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

I'm really glad she's ok. Is Nannette a suspect? Just asking since you were worried about being stabbed and all. . . . LOL!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I have an alibi for my whereabouts on Saturday! Well, except for that short amount of time when I went to return the extra set of knives we got as a wedding present...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:14:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

And I was busy not getting a pedicure. One of my uncles was stabbed during a robbery of his business. He was ok but it was pretty dicey there for a while. Scumbag cowards - especially when they f- with people of a certain maturity.

-you know if you didn't go there, I would have had to.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Geez, I'm so glad your mom is okay! How scary though. Next time, she should definitely go see the wild ass with you!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:11:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I'm glad that your mom is OK.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home