Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You wear guilt, like shackles on your feet

I am thinking of going back to work. I stopped by the old office for a visit. Things are different now. There were LOTS of new people, very very young ones. Just out of college, early 20's - young ones.

sK: "Did you notice all the cute young guys that work here now?"
Jenn: "Uh, yeah. Why was it only fat old dudes in their 50s when I was here?"
sK: "I dunno, but things have changed..."

Then I talked a bit with an old co-worker, to see if the door was still open, but I got the impression he didn't want me anymore. I guess it's time to move on.
I can always drown my sorrows in my pink skull shoes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

COOL!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Girl. . .how many pairs o' shoes do you have?!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Oh man, those are nice!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Your shoes rock!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

There's really only one word for that: wicked.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home