Thursday, May 25, 2006

Augustus, mein schatz! That is not a good thing you do!

Hey Rachel Ray, stop making up words you crazy beyotch. "STOUP." F*ing "stew/soup."
I hate you.

Since she has a tv show full of crappy easy recipes, here's an even crappier/easier recipe.

Step 1: Make Rice Krispy treats.
Step 2. Throw mini M&M's in there.

The Kid made it. Choke on that Rachel Ray.

My kids are all grown up. While the Kid masters his cooking skillz, the baby ate solid food for the first time today. He's so huge it seemed cruel to deny him eats, considering that, while sitting on my lap yesterday he grabbed food right off my plate and attempted to shove it into his toothless mouth. Gone are the days of wanting boobs. Well, for now anyway.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

Rachel Ray makes me want to stick pins in my eyes.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:00:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Sammies?!?? Anyone who uses the word sammies that is over the age of 2 should be shot.
end. of story.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:56:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

you can throw those mini m&m's anywhere!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Now that's my kind of recipe.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I have a recipe with mini M&Ms.

1. Buy mini M&Ms.
2. Put them in my mouth.

:)

Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I like Nanette's recipe. That's about my speed!

P.S. I don't really know about this Rachel Ray person of which you speak, but I do know that several of my (highly annoying) co-workers love her, so I think I'll hate her too!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

aghhhhhh! did she seriously say that?! i really despise her. and! i can't walk anywhere without seeing her joker face. hate! her!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 9:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home