Saturday, May 20, 2006

I can see paradise by the dashboard light

Yeah, I'm not leaving my house til at least August. This haircut...no good. I emailed T.O. and told her to forget hanging out in June, I can't leave the house until this thing grows out. I don't think she believed me. She did however, request that I start putting recipes up here again. That, I can do. She wanted something she could just put in the oven and be done with it.

This is probably the most un-appetizing picture ever, but good lord, is there any way to make meatloaf look good? As my brother would say, "It's a loaf...of meat." I am not really a fan of meat, but this here is one of the best tasting meatloaf recipes you will find. I've altered it several times until it worked for me.

More importantly, I just love my special 'meatloaf pan'. It's a double pan, the top one has holes so that the oil drains straight into the second one. Brilliant. Makes me want to eat meat. A whole loaf of it.

If you have any recipes you are looking for, or want me to try, put in your requests. Just let me know. I'm here for you, baby.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

I like that meatloaf pan! Never saw one before... may have to buy one since my husband likes meatloaf. And my kids like anything you can eat with ketchup.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

it can't be soooo bad

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:26:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

You're right Will.
The meatloaf is fantastic.

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:54:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Do you per chance have a recipe for, say, fritatta?

Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:53:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I have that meatloaf pan too and it works great!

Monday, May 22, 2006 10:28:00 AM  
Anonymous T.O. said...

Thanks Jenn!

Monday, May 22, 2006 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I could use that pan. I actually found a turkey loaf recipe that works.

You know I'll be workin ya for recipes. I love what you do.

Monday, May 22, 2006 5:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

Friday, March 05, 2010 2:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home