Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby.
Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid.

My friend, the one I've known for 24 years. The one who I remember sitting with on the floor of his room and reading comics. The one who has been waiting for a son just so he can name it after Spiderman?
The baby was born this weekend. I made him a soft little Spidey blankie. (I made it for the baby, not the father, although I'm sure the baby will be forced to share.) Boy this kid better love him some comics...


.

2 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

my son would love this blanket!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:11:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

You watch, little Peter Parker will hate comics.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home