Friday, May 26, 2006

It's too late, it's too late, it's too late,
to cover what you've done

Aw, man. I forgot it was a holiday weekend. I should have left town or something. No wonder, when CDL called and wanted me to come to his house for a bbq, I was like...why? That boy. He only thinks about weiners.

I am expecting many packages in the mail. Two from amazon and one from Victoria's Secret. As it is, my mail never arrives on time, but with this holiday delay, I doubt I will ever see my stuff. Unless my mailman is listening to my cds while wearing my underwear. This is always a possibility.
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Great image of your mailman!

I forgot it was a holiday weekend too, since I'm working Saturday and Monday. (Oops, I should get to bed!)

Saturday, May 27, 2006 2:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home