Thursday, May 11, 2006

me. age 7.

Man. I can't concentrate or something. Those shower invitations, I had to redo them three times. What the...? I never do things like that. First a printing error. Then a cutting error. Then an 'I am dumb error.' I am seriously losing my mind.

I had to pull out old photo albums for my brother's wedding. I found tons of baby pictures of myself and I was kind of shocked to see that my kids look just like me. Scary. If I had a girl, I guess this is what she would look like.
.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

Precious! I kind of want to kidnap 7-year-old you. But only in a loving blog-friend kind of way.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

This is why you will never see pictures of me NOW. You might want to kidnap 'now' me. Or not.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

Am I bad luck? Thanks for all your hard work...and man - you're right about your baby pics looking a lot like your kids! I can't get over your baby pic - you need to have a girl now...yeah - you can hit me for saying that.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

You're SO cute!!

Wait, your brother is getting married?? Woo-hoo! Congrats to him!

Friday, May 12, 2006 5:06:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Yeah, you can't tell those kids they're adopted. Not scary tho.

Monday, May 15, 2006 3:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home