Friday, May 05, 2006

MS: "I am Superman. The people who work here are citizens of Gotham City."
Jim & Dwight: "That’s Batman."
MS: "I work with a bunch of nerds."

While I'm no fan of role playing games...
AW... a goth girl and a geek.
Cute.

Total nerd, that I am, I emailed Kevin Smith, knowing full well he'd email me back. Say what you want about him, I love him because - well, he's loyal to his fans. Which only makes his fans...more loyal.

I wanted to know if he was going to be at SDCC, and he is. It only took one call to KFC, and the boy bought his plane tickets. Now I have someone to sit around with me. If you've never heard Kevin speak live, it's goddam hilarious.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I've seen Kevin Smith speak live. He is great. He spoke way too long, though - at least three hours!

Did I tell you who did the hair for my bridal party?http://imdb.com/name/nm0003870/

Friday, May 05, 2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Well, I'll be there too and if Kevin si speaking...I'm there!

Friday, May 05, 2006 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

If Kevin IS speaking...

Friday, May 05, 2006 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home