Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Patsy: ''One snap of my fingers and I can raise hemlines so high the whole world's your gynecologist.''

Today is new music Tuesday. When I worked at the record store it meant a really long Monday night doing new product stock, but that also meant lots of loud music and dancing while doing product stock. Unless you had the manager with a penchant for death metal. Yeah, I hated those nights. This particular new music Tuesday is the release of Pet Shop Boys: Fundamental/Fundamentalism. I have been waiting for some electronic pop music to brighten my days.

Also, while I do throw down a big chunk of change at VS, I have doubts about anything that calls itself "The best bra in the WHOLE world." That is a bold statement, my friend.

While I'm on the shopping tip, a word to the wise: when you go to the mall, don't wear pants that are two sizes too big. Inevitably, your kid is going to jump on your leg and tug until you scramble in a panic to make sure there is no wardrobe malfunctioning going on.

I need new clothes.

**Let me clarify. The only reason my pants are too big is because I bought bigger sizes instead of maternity clothes. Thus making my small brain think, hey, at least it's not maternity clothes, let me just put these on anyway! I am a dumbass.
.

7 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

I learned not to wear miniskirts with a bit of flair to em because my very young son knocked me down in the middle of the mall. My definition of a friend is the one that immediately picked me up and kept me walking to the other end before she peed herself laughing.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

It's official. We were separated at birth. I, too, worked at a music store.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:13:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

What? I thought you pierced ears for minimum wage. LIAR.
Watching Empire Records on cable today, made me miss those days.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I love Empire Records and wished I'd worked in a record store.

I also wish my pants were two sizes to big. Sigh.

At least my computer is up and running well again! Yay!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:16:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I pierced ears before I worked at the record store, and after I worked the concession stand at a movie theater. That was also after I worked in the housewares department of a department store but before I sold sporting goods. And in between my time selling wallets and handbags...

I've lived quite a retail life, my friend.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Don't forget when you worked at HOME DEPOT.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:50:00 PM  
Anonymous kristen said...

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS TITLE MORE~

VIVA AB FAB sweetie darling.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home