Thursday, May 18, 2006

spit happens

It's time to start crafting again. I have a load of fabrics that I should do something with. Up first, a baby blanket. I like this Snoopy fabric because it has an edge pattern. It makes it look like I did a lot of work, when I did absolutely nothing. Well, I added a yellow flannel backing and some batting. And I edge stitched it. Ok, dammit, I did a lot!!

From babies to the elderly. When you get old and blind, you get messy. As in, food not quite making it to your mouth. I made a bunch of "adult bibs" for my Grandpa, mostly of dress shirt material, complete with ties.

Of course, I made matching ones for the Kid cause it was too damn funny to see them worn together. My Grandpa liked them so much he wears them even when he's not eating. I think I need to make some that look like Hawaiian shirts.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Oh my gosh! I looooove those adult bibs! You have to take pics of the two of them wearing them together!!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Jenn, I've never seen anything like those. You should do a quick internet seach and then this should serve as your copywrite. I think this could make you some serious money. Really.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:34:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

That is such a cool idea!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Good heavens, you're brilliant.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh you did not just make adult bibs!

BRILLIANT!

I have another secret project for you to work on. . . for adults. . .

Friday, May 19, 2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Ok - I went to check justjenndesigns to see if you were selling them... get on that will ya?

Friday, May 19, 2006 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Leslie I want nothing to do with whatever pervy idea you've dreamed up.

Friday, May 19, 2006 8:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home