Wednesday, May 31, 2006

There is no spoon?

I don't go to the movies that often. But when THIS preview showed up, my heart stopped. Maybe it's just heartburn.

Spare me from the '...but crappy acting!' ... I'm watching it. And let me just insert my own joke here while we are at it...his acting is that bad that he needs a hand double? Ok, just saying.

I don't care if they titled this thing "Speed 3: This Time It's Personal", he's my future husband in my next life and that's all there is to it.


**I hear THIS GUY was supposed to be the lead and turned it down.
For those who care.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I'd TOTALLY see it if it were the other guy!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm intrigued by the premise of the film, if they do it right and if the trailer I recently saw just seemed like it gave too much away.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:19:00 PM  
Anonymous kristen said...

I honestly don't know what to think about the whole premise of the film or even if it would appeal to me with THAT guy. I'm not a chick flick kind of girl. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Jerry Bruckheimer kind of girl either. But I didn't think I'd like Serendipity until I saw it on cable and boy howdy, I liked it. Cusack. Piven. Cholera references and dreamy music and photography.

Maybe it's the sangria I just drank all night but I've forgotten what the topic was...

=)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Hand double! Bwahahahaha!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Anonymous jenn said...

lol... I saw the preview and want to see it too. Even if the story is a bit out there.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 7:15:00 PM  
Blogger Dear Monday said...

John Cusack?? He would've been pretty cool. I like him... but Keanu to me is way better. I love Keanu too but I'm letting him be your husband in your next life because you sound like you can beat me up. :)
BTW... it's nice to read your posts regarding motherhood. I can totally relate how hard it is. For what it's worth, you seem like a great mom.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:19:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

We do love Keanu too but he's so....Ted....He has stunt hair too sometimes.

Monday, June 05, 2006 2:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home