Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Those are the rules of jinx,
and they are unflinchingly rigid.


You want "Office" rehash? You get rehash!! Although a little late.

If you are a gushy girl like me, you probably thought the 'jinx' thing was too cute. Especially the whole “hi/hey” scene, where Pam brings Jim a Coke. In a podcast interview, Jenna Fischer (Pam) said that was a last minute thing that was added on the fly, and that when she watched the scene back on Thursday night, these were her thoughts:

"How f*cking adorable was John Krasinski? And why is Pam not jumping on his lap and smothering him with kisses? It tore my heart out."

Aw. Just two more episodes, and from what I hear, things will only get better...
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

See? i knew you'd cave and rehash all the details of last week's Office. It's like, mandatory, or something. You can't NOT do it.

And yes, it was the most adorable game of Jinx ever.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

"The Office" makes Maria and I look forward to Thursday nights. Such a good show!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Sigh...they're awesome. (fill in the usual "awesome" line here)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I really need to get on the ball and watch this show. I have all of the episodes, thanks to Tivo and one of my good friends is one of the editors. That should be reason enough to watch. I just loved the Brit version so much that I've been scared...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:20:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I know I will be banished for this...but I finally got a chance to watch the real Office...and I fell asleep. But to be fair, my son dogged me for falling asleep during the symphony this weekend. Maybe it's just a temporary narcoleptic thing?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

His fake cry was also funny! He's a cutie.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

I love this show but the fact that they are not alreay making out is driving me crazy.
Dwight was hillarious in this episode. I guess I'm a potential drug mule.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home