Monday, May 22, 2006

Touch me, how can it be?
Believe me, the sun always shines on TV

Sometimes - when I sit there and go through the Tivo, I am so very tempted to delete things that aren't mine. Hey, I know that's wrong, I don't do it! But who needs 23 episodes of Samurai Champloo anyway?

I mean, that's precious space that I need to Tivo "Fever Pitch" cause I am not wasting a netflix on that, I'll tell you what. Oprah also told me to Tivo her "Legends Ball" but I'm not listening to her, cause she's not the boss of me. I guess I'll just have to explain to the Kid that, no, the Wiggles did NOT Tivo because Daddy feels the need to keep ALL of last season's Battlestar Galactica.


Anonymous Leah said...

It never even occurred to me that Tivo + me = super bad idea because I'd want to save everything I ever recorded. Tivo: not for packrats.

Monday, May 22, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Ha, ha!!!! I erase stuff that isn't mine ALL the time. Ours is DVR, and it only records like less than 40 hours. Plus, since Boom - the cartoon channel came on, he tapes all kinds of crap.

Monday, May 22, 2006 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I love your family, can I come live with you guys?

Monday, May 22, 2006 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

This is why you void your Tivo warranty by opening it up, putting in a bigger hard drive and hook a dvd burner up to it. That's how we roll anyway. (Not that I have time to watch much stuff, but if I ever do...)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:35:00 AM  
Blogger carolb said...

I watched the Legends of Oprah. NOT so great. Who wants to Tivo a bunch of rich people getting diamond earrings from Oprah? There was also alot of gospel type singing if you're into that.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Could be worse. Hubby could be recording crazy crap like mine does:

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger ren said...

i'm not sure "fever pitch" is even worth tivo-ing. i couldn't make it halfway through it.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger ren said...

(watch the version with colin firth instead, he's prettier than jimmy fallon anyway)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

I have a weekly chore to delete HIS stuff off of MY TiVo. There's only so much Dog the Bounty Hunter a TiVo can take.

(Oprah's not the boss of me either!)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

The only part I liked in 'Fever Pitch' was when Jimmy said she looked like 'an adorable stroke victim' cause she talks out of the sides of her mouth. I laughed out loud.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:23:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Jimmy's problem is he always looks like he's about to say "Hi, I'm Jimmy Fallon". That's what I say every time I see him. He even did it in Band of Brothers.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home