Wednesday, May 17, 2006

what not to wear

As I sat there looking in the bathroom mirror, the 20 pound baby on my left hip, spitting up, the the Kid peeing on my leg (potty training), I thought to myself, "Damn, I am one fine looking woman!" No, I didn't say that. I didn't say that at all. I thought, yikes do I need a makeover.

I am going to a new place to get a haircut this weekend. Changing hairstylists is a scary proposition. You will either find the highest joy you have ever known (rare) or sit crying in your car as you look into the rear view mirror (likely). At this point, I'm desperate, so I'll take my chances.

If this turns out badly, at least I don't have any pressing social engagements that require me to leave my house for the next few months. And just in case, I always have a hat.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Good luck with the new hair stylist. A friend of mine had to get 2 haircuts last week when she went to a new one.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:44:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

However, I'm really glad I finally surrendered my hair. And I always just cut my own. Good luck with that.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:37:00 PM  
Anonymous shiz said...

If you are interested, give my guy a try... Bob at Hiroshi's of Beverly Hills. Its an all Japanese salon except for Bob who is nisei and speaks no Japanese. He's done wonders with my hair and now most of my friends go to see him..

Monday, May 22, 2006 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home