Saturday, June 24, 2006

ahhh...that's better

Boy, I am really getting mail love lately! Uh, that's MAIL love, not MALE love. In case you're reading this out loud. Which, why would you? Anyway.

Today I got a 'thank you' from Joyce. A zippered pouch, in amazingly beautiful fabric. Geez, her handiwork makes me want to pack up my stuff and never do crafts again. Good god, I suck. After she stops being diabetic - when you're pregnant, it comes and goes - she will get some nice sugary things from me.

I also received a card from Cynthia, who makes THE cutest girlie illos. You know how I love the girlie. This card made me laugh out loud. It's pretty fitting for a relaxing weekend...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Well, I don't consider myself girlie, but I love that card, perhaps because I can relate to it so well! Especially after a 20-hour day!

Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:58:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

glad you like the pouch! -- i cut my pattern with my rotary cutter so that really helped me sew straight!

Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria Winters said...

Ooh! I want those zippered bags!!!!

Monday, June 26, 2006 9:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home