Thursday, June 29, 2006

Chicken little

I have told you previously about my love of mochiko. It's all purpose rice flour that makes things from yummy desserts to great main dishes.

Seeing as how it's a holiday weekend, here's a recipe that's good for parties. If you're going to one. If you're not, just eat it at home by yourself - more for you! Mochiko chicken. Gosh I love this stuff. Think of it as a sweet Japanese fried chicken. I've ordered it at some local places and it always disappoints. So I took it upon myself to find the best way to make it and I think I've found it.

More recipes coming up, as I'm sure that's about all I'll be doing this weekend.

Here's my recipe for Mochiko Chicken.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

I miss mochiko chicken. I wonder how it would taste if I substituted tofu?

I know it's gross but my mom used to fry the leftover batter for me and make mochiko chips.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Sounds yummy!

Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home