Tuesday, June 13, 2006

David:"Now you do not punish someone, Dutch or otherwise, for having big boobs."
Gareth: "If anything, they should be rewarded."


I have been gone for a few days - the baby could care less. I don't think he likes me much. The Kid, on the other hand, can't live without me. He has been needy to the extreme since I've been back.

At any given time, he'll just climb into my lap, lay his head on me and nestle his pokey hair under my chin. It's endearing and quite lovely. That is until he turns around, grabs my chest and yells, "BOOBS!"

Boys are lame.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Nice. :)

My friend's 2-year-old daughter was brushing my hair a few weeks ago (she loves my hair), looked down at my chest and said, "Boobies!" Then her dad said, "What do you have?" Her reply? "Booblets!"

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

haha! my son knows the word too well! i think my sister taught him that when whe was looking at a VS catalog. he used to pronounce it "boots" but now he can say it w/ the "b" at the end.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:14:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

People complain when I do that too.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 3:27:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I guess they start early, those boys.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 5:50:00 PM  
Blogger xtena said...

the word is too easy to say so they remember it well!!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:53:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Will, that's just cause you're trying to get them pregnant.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home