Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dinkin' flicka

I have been scouring flickr lately, looking for projects that I have worked on. For some of the international ones, this is my only chance to see my buildings at all. I have 'favorited' a few of them, which is a big deal cause I don't hand out the 'favorites' that easily.

Does that make me a freaky stalker? I wonder what the people - whose pictures I add as a *fave* - think I'm doing exactly? Like, "This random girl who takes pictures of her shoes thinks that me on vacation is AWESOME." No. Sorry baby, I don't think you doing the fingergun in EVERY picture is at all exciting.

Still, it's nice to see people taking pictures of something you spent time on. It's fascinating to see what they find interesting about it. These are things that I've worked on in Hong Kong, Madrid, New York, Paris, Germany, China and outer space.

You can't really see the building I worked on in this picture, but trust me, it's there. Just to the left of Wonder Woman's ass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

I can't get past green lantern's butt.

Actually I can, but no one left a comment. maybe cause they're mesmerized by the super hero hineys. But if you say there's a building there...

Friday, June 23, 2006 6:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home