Thursday, June 15, 2006

Don't carry a purse bigger than your head.


I stole this idea from Jen, since I had just cleaned my purse now's a good time.

This is my fave of all purses, cause it's huge and holds all kinds of 'necessities' when you still wanna be a stylish mom. It's a Kate Spade Grand Street purse - (pricey as hell, but I paid for it by returning xmas gifts, shh.) not too heavy, love the boxy look, and it's named after my favorite place in New York, SOHO.

Inside the purse?...click on the flickr pic to see what's what. If you care. But don't rob me, I'm broke - you'll only find snacks and lip products.

5 Comments:

Blogger ren said...

you people have disturbingly clean handbags. now i am afraid to post what is in mine, it's sure to be embarassing. and cluttered...very, very cluttered.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I like this purse voyeurism thing going on.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I was thinking the same thing as Ren. Where are the wrinkled receipts, etc. I may do this though because it's kind of fun!

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:01:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Nanette, you perv.
_____

Actually, I take my receipts out asap, I don't like a lot of stuff milling about. Although I usually carry hand written lists/notes...I wonder where those are...they must be in the car.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

i just bought the small grand street karolina baby bag the other day when it went on sale online --a treat for myself (even though i have a few baby bags from my first born)
i love my rosebud salve.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home