Thursday, June 22, 2006

He's the cheeky one

I have about 75 million things up my sleeve. Things I can't even tell you about. The amount of stuff I am working on right now is amazing, even for me. But it all has to come to a stop. A STOP. Because 'bffjeninatlanta' needs invites - it's her son's birthday.

I no longer do custom invitations. They are a lot of work, and honestly, the customers were bastards. Now I only do custom work by request or if it's for a really really good friend.

Adam is turning two, and much like my Kid, he's jumped on the Thomas...train. So to speak. Little boys are on the dope for this stuff and it's a big deal. I always try and do something different that you can't buy in the store, so seeing as how this is a train theme and all, I went with movement. As in a sliding 'pull' card. See, you pull Thomas to reveal the invitation! Will I be showing you how I did this? Absolutely not. I don't show all my secret tricks. Flickr or click on the image to see the action.

Happy Birthday Adam.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

That is awesome, not that that's a surprise of course because all things ya do turn out fabulous!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger Keely said...

Very cool... best birthday invites I've seen in a long time. I love the movement idea.

Friday, June 23, 2006 12:26:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

so damn crafty.

Friday, June 23, 2006 5:03:00 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

Those are so cool! I tried desperately to convince our soon-to-be-four-year-old to have a Thomas party, but unfortunately, the purple beast one.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 3:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home