Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If lovin' trains is WONG, I don't wanna be right

So I finished the Thomas invites. I added a little train track and now it looks way more train-like.

(click for big-ness)

Doing these made me remember a story, involving O.G., who else? If you have kids, you may know that Thomas trains all have their names printed on the bottom. That way when your kid exclaims, "MOMMYY? WHERE'S ELIZABETH?" You know who the hell he's talking about. I told this to O.G. so that she'd be able to figure it out when she's babysitting the Kid.

So we all go to the doctor's office the other day, and in the middle of the waiting room is a giant train table filled with trains. As with most kid's doctor's offices, things get taken, so the doctor put labels on all the trains so that they wouldn't get lost. Leave it to O.G. to pick up the train and say, "Oh, this one's named DR.WONG." I didn't know how to break it to her that, no, the train was not named Dr. Wong, it was simply labeled that way. She figured it out herself when she picked up one train after another and said, "Hm..they're all named...Dr. Wong..." Yeah.


(one of our trains, on the left - the doctor's personal trains, on the right)

.

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

damn, so impressive. I knew I was all craft crush on you for a reason.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

O.G. is the greatest. Can you convince her to start a blog?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

If I were you I'd just walk around filming O.G. all day long. I would soooo watch that show.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 7:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home