Friday, June 02, 2006

Leave your baggage behind, you won't need it tonight,
enjoy your flight

What I do when I'm bored, #11.
(This is wedged in between #10 singing songs in my head and #12 wondering what my toenails would look like in a lovely shade of pink.)

My MIL wanted a makeup bag for travel. Bored and up for a challenge, I took out some lovely (I do mean lovely) Robert Kaufman fabric that I just bought for a steal, and a zipper.

I had never made one of these, but it seemed easy enough. I wanted it lined though, you see, cause lining makes with the nice nice.

And there you go.
20 minutes later.
Makeup bag.
Now I'm bored again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Well, you could always make me one! : )

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

once me and my sister learned how to make these lined zippered pouches, we started making a ton of them and were giving them away.
(love the fabric)

Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home