Saturday, June 24, 2006

Now Milton, don't be greedy, let's pass it along and make sure everyone gets a piece.

Lemon Bundt Cake

This rose cake pan always gets oohs and aahs. I'm a sucker for the oohing and aahing. It makes me feel like I've done something good. One person asked me if I hand carved this thing. HA. Uh...I probably would have tried something like that before...but I'm not totally insane, thanks.

This used to be a Williams-Sonoma lime cake recipe. I changed it. It's good. Try it. Or come over and I'll feed you some. Whatever, lazy.

Recipe HERE.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

That is a beautiful cake. I'm not a fan of cream cheese, but I'm guessing you don't really taste it.

Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Ha. What are the chances that I was changing the name of the cake, just as you posted your comment?

I HATE cream cheese, but it is very helpful in baking, and no, you don't taste it. So I took those words out, seeing as how it's more of a bundt cake, plain and simple.

Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Save me a piece. I'm on my way...

Sunday, June 25, 2006 12:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Kristin said...

I am totally salivating. That looks amazing.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Timing is funny...oh, and I forgot to say that I totally dig the Office Space quote!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 3:08:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

6 eggs?! Perfect! I was just trying to figure out what to do with all the eggs me and the husband bought in duplicate this weekend.

Monday, June 26, 2006 12:53:00 AM  
Anonymous KQ said...

I love the rose pan... but my favorite (I've become a bundt pan junkie?!) is the sand castle pan at WS. Have you seen it? Really cute: mound some turbinado sugar around the base of the cake, and sprinkle on some realistic chocolate pebbles... candy seashells are nice, too.

Monday, June 26, 2006 2:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home