Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pam: "Ok, sometimes the gift is really about the gesture, you know? Like, what it means instead of what it is."
Dwight: "You mean... like a ham?"

You know, I was just lamenting the fact that I never get mail anymore. No letters. No packages. No love, baby.

Then, like magic! (Uh, not at all like magic, really.) Two things suddenly appear on my doorstep! The first, a 'Say Anything' sticker from Kristen at Mood Swing! Yay for Cusack love!! I'm more of a 'Better Off Dead' kinda gal, but that's cause I like dumb things. Still. Sticker. FOR ME!

Then today, after his walk with O.G., the Kid comes into the house declaring, "MOMMMYY!! PRESENTS!!" What the hell? I didn't order anything...I opened the box and just about died laughing. Awesome Nanette sent me a 'Dwight Schrute' bobblehead. Ridiculous! She is crazy and I love her dearly. And it's totally staring at me right now. NO. Seriously. Look at the eyes....they follow you...

"Hello tiny one. You are the future."

.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I want that bobblehead so bad!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:25:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

He's so cute!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Let's go get some tacos said...

haven't seen the office but that guy was great on Six Feet Under

Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:14:00 AM  
Anonymous kristen said...

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS! I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!

If I ever see a Better Off Dead sticker, it's yours!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:45:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I think I like One crazy summer (Golthwait Godzilla?)kind of girl. Cause I like really stupid.

but that bobblehead not so much. That creeps me out.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:12:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

And I'm incoherent too. Bonus. It's that creepy bobblhead.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home