Thursday, June 01, 2006

Patsy: "I think the photographer really caught something."
Saffy:"Syphillis!"

So I took my sisinlaw to Goofy's Kitchen at Disneyland for her birthday. Which is hilarious because it's for children, and when the waiters approached the table, they went right up to the Kid and the baby and said, all loud and excited like, "WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS IT?!?!?" And I pointed to my sisinlaw and said, "It's her 31st." HA.

That place is mad crazy. Dancing and singing. Good lord. It's great for kids cause they have a nice buffet and lots of fun birthday stuff. All the characters come to your table too.

The first to visit us, was Aladdin. The kids didn't care, they wanted to see Goofy, but it's hard to not talk to someone who ISN'T wearing a mask, you know. The weird thing, he pretty much ignored the kids and sidled right up next to me and said, "Hey. Want to take my picture?" Um. Hi, creepy.

Still I didn't want to be all, "No. See ya." So I took one. The Kid was less than happy about it. The look on his face was like, "Where the hell is GOOFY, mom? YOU PROMISED ME GOOFY." Hey, Alladin's gotta get his earn on too.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I didn't know such a place existed! Do they have the female characters there, too? Like Belle? I would so want to have dinner with her!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:09:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Hey, my parents and nieces were just there the other day too!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

They do have female characters, Cinderella was there that day. It's outside of the park on the hotel side, so the good thing is, if you want to eat there, you don't have to pay park admission!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Gerard said...

Wow, there's really much effective information above!
green leggings | Niagara falls facts | London hotel

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home