Sunday, June 18, 2006

Summer's here and the time is right

It's hot. Holy hot damn it's super freakin' hot. And it's only June? Kill me now.

Summer has arrived, and you know what's back? Skorts. Not normally a fan of combo names (i.e. spork, Brangelina), I do however, *heart* skorts. They look like mini skirts, but are actually shorts. It's a whole lotta fabric, which can make you look hippy. As in thick. Who cares, they are still cute.

The thing is, YOU know you are wearing shorts but you forget, and you tend to sit...unladylike. So cross your legs and bust out the skorts. Summer is here.
.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the best skort type thing at mervyns a couple of weeks ago. They are a little different in that they look like a denim skirt, but they have shorts on the inside. They look like a skirt from the front and back. Not skirt front shorts back. Plus they are stretchy denim.

Monday, June 19, 2006 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Yeah mine looks like a skirt from the back, which is why I like it. Otherwise I feel like people are staring at my butt.
I don't know why I wrote that. I may delete this comment later.

Monday, June 19, 2006 9:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pro-skort (perfect for kids if not for me) but my fave combo is the spork (aka the bisexual eating utensil)! I swear I had a picture of Clinton and Newt Gingrich (is that possible?) together holding up a spork.

Monday, June 19, 2006 2:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Nice legs - woo hoo!

Monday, June 19, 2006 6:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like skorts, skirt front but from the rear...shorts. Very comfortable. Nice legs!

Saturday, April 07, 2007 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home