Friday, June 16, 2006

The way you stir your coffee, like an angel in the morning

This weekend is Will's birthday. I'd make him a giant cake, but I would not jump out of it, as he would most likely try to impregnate me, even if I told him not to.

This brings me back to the important stuff, that is, CAKE. Cake is good. I like cake. Some ideas for making cake? "Screw Pine Cake." No. I am not making anything with the word SCREW in it, not to mention the fact that the f*cker has 20 eggs in the recipe. Blueberry Boy Bait? That seems to scream the opposite of 'Hey, impregnante me!" which is nice.

No, when it comes to cake you can go many ways, but since I LOVE COFFEE, why not incorporate it into the recipe? These little latte cakes are nice, not too sweet and very yummy. They also taste amazing with coffee glaze or a bourbon glaze, but if you don't have the time, well, they are just fine on their own.

You can make them in a traditional bundt pan, but I went the mini route. I like giant things, and I like mini things. I do not like normal sized in between things. I am weird like that.
Recipe, HERE.

7 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I PROMISE not to impregnante you. I swear...hey that line always worked in high school.

Friday, June 16, 2006 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Yum! (Referring to the cake, not the impregnation.)

Friday, June 16, 2006 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Thank you for taking care of Will for me. I'm not so good with cakes aside from the eating.

Friday, June 16, 2006 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Sounds like a yummy cake!

Friday, June 16, 2006 5:57:00 PM  
Anonymous to said...

i've got to try this recipe. i have tons of coffee..but nothing instant.

Friday, June 16, 2006 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Yum to the cake and yeah to what's on your iPod! ;)

Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:56:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Maybe you could make him a giant burrito and someone could jump out of it with one of those little cakes. Ok, forget the logistics of that...I bet he'd forget about that impregnantation thing.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home