Monday, June 05, 2006

Well, great! Let's see how I can screw the fourth one up! Hey, let's have five. Let's have six. Let's have a dozen and pretend they're donuts!

Recently I went out to lunch with two very good friends. We all happened to arrive at the restaurant at the same time. As I sat behind them in the parking lot, I was thinking it was very much like the 'stages of life.'

In the front car was my friend and her boyfriend, engaged to be married, driving a nice expensive sedan. Followed by my friend and his wife, with their brand new baby boy, driving a luxury SUV. Us - the last car, the Kid in one seat singing his ABCs, the baby dozing in the other car seat, as we pull up in our giant mini van.

Aw man! How did I get in the last car? When did that happen?!
.

3 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

hahahahaha...

Wait. why am I laughing? I'm pushin 40, divorced, adult manchild, waning-hot-mom. You don't want to know what i drive...

Monday, June 05, 2006 2:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Yo Bro said...

I want to know why all of your cookies are nothing but heads and boobs.

Monday, June 05, 2006 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

=)

Will you get an rss feed already, for your lazy-assed readers who depend on {depend on} bloglines?!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home