Sunday, June 04, 2006

You wouldn't like me when I'm ...hungry.

Jenn: "Hey Gram, *S* had his baby and he named it Parker, after Spiderman."
O.G.: "Oh! Like Peter Parker!"
Jenn: "Yep. I should have done that to my kids."
O.G.: "The baby is tough. You should have named him after that big green monster."
Jenn: "...you mean the HULK?"
O.G.: "Yes, you should have named him - HULKY!"
Jenn: "That makes no sense, that isn't even a....nevermind."


Here's something even a big green monster would like...JELLO!
Not just any Jello, BROKEN GLASS JELLO.

4 Comments:

Blogger carolb said...

Very cool. I'm definitely going to try that one. Thanks!

Sunday, June 04, 2006 6:09:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

ooh - broken glass jello! -- i need to try that one!

Monday, June 05, 2006 7:20:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Hulky Bubba Shniz the first.

Has a nice ring to it, dont'cha think?

Monday, June 05, 2006 2:21:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'm soooo trying that recipe!!!

Monday, June 05, 2006 3:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home