Thursday, July 13, 2006

2 Hype

I'm tired. I'm cranky. So I am going to sew. I could take kickboxing but I hate sweating, so sewing it is. I decided to make pillow cases with this Thomas Train fabric I had lying around.

I call this the "JENN SPECIAL." I have made so many of these damn pillow cases, I could do them in my sleep. They are very simple, and if you're a really good person, you'd iron and press them. I am not a really good person. I am simply a stressed out woman who is lazy, so screw it. Plus I hate ironing. Almost as much as I hate chopping bacon. And hate polka d...wait wait:

List of things that Jenn hates:
1. Polka dots
2. Ironing
3. The smell of bananas
4. Chopping bacon Rachael Ray
5. Chopping bacon

Now, back to the pillowcases. I could just sew them to the pillow, but no. *sigh* I may be cranky but I'm not inefficient. Like with the bag, I feel that being able to wash something is very important. So I always make these cases removable.

I don't know whether to give these to (bffjeninatlanta's son) Adam for his birthday, or haul it over to Mr. Anderson's for his house party. Who knows, maybe his new house is pimped out Thomas train style, you never know. And if it's a 'house party' I wonder if Mr. Anderson will be dressed as Kid, or Play....

Directions, HERE.
(The pillow is going to Adam, of course.)
.

3 Comments:

Blogger carolb said...

Teehee. Kid and Play. Good one.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:49:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

thanks for the instructions! i'd love to sew while the little baby's asleep but it would entail carrying my machine to the dining room/kitchen, along w/ the ironing board/and iron, and then my sewing supplies...and then i always go back and forth to the storage/closet room anyway because i'm always forgetting something...

Thursday, July 13, 2006 2:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Your MN kin said...

Did you read/hear that your nemesis, Rachel Ray will be a daytime TV host?

Monday, July 17, 2006 5:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home