Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hey hey hey!!! But i like it when that lightning comes
Hey hey hey!!! Yes I like it alot


See. Told you it was hot in Vegas. Dry heat or not, when the Kid said, "Mommy! Something smells." I answered, "It's probably Mommy's burning flesh."

The O.G. plan went off without a hitch. More importantly, I've decided to move to Vegas because the only way I ever make money is by gambling. Not having a job. Just gambling. It's the only thing that I am good at. As my cousin said, "If there's one thing that I know about Jenny? It's that she's damn lucky." He's right.
.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

111 is so not cool.

So, I guess momma won a new pair of shoes?

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:22:00 PM  
Blogger little things said...

the last time i was in vegas it felt like i was going to melt away in one big puddle. yuk! have fun gambling!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Damn that's hot!
I'm going to Vegas next week. . . sans the kids! Woo hoo!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:28:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I bet it was that lucky giant vat of kim chee.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Yikes!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

When it was 107 on my Valley patio this past weekend, I just kept thinking "as least I'm not in Vegas...or Valencia." (But I always think that about Valencia!)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home