Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I feel fine and I feel good, I'm feeling like I never should

I only have a few days left to myself before things get hectic around here. People arrive, travelling, the shower. It's all..overwhelming.

On these kid-free days I've tried to jam pack everything in, chores as well as 'me-things'. I was planning on growing out my hair for the wedding in September. I woke up and looked in the mirror, and I realized - this is not an option. So I headed for the salon and said with authority: "CHOP IT OFF. CHOP IT ALL OFF...but make it cute." Um. And she did. She whacked it good. I like it. The comments when I got home..."Whoa. That's short."

Tomorrow, the car gets serviced cause it's making a funny noise. Also, when it's super hot, the stupid radio doesn't work. Push the volume and it changes stations. Eh? What? I never learn, either. I keep pushing the button harder, assuming that I can force it into submission. The radio has other ideas. Also on the agenda for tomorrow, yoga. I do it by myself every morning, but my current stress level is at 115...on a scale of 10. Lately my favorite pose is this one, ha. So I think I better head back to the studio, and be forced into a real workout.

I'm sure this is the most boring post ever, so I will show you the cupcakes that I bought today at the farmer's market. Oh, they are cute. I bought them instead of making them because I am super particular about cupcakes especially homemade ones, also this bakery is known to be good. Plus, 4 for $5 as opposed to the retarded price of $3.25 a piece is a bargain. (You can't blame Sprinkles for charging so much, look at that packaging! Anything with a good design steals my heart. So.)

The frosting colors were so bright, I thought they matched my new "Happy Birthday, cupcake!" cards, pretty well. Really, I bought them just for the Kid. He ate it and guess what, HIVES GALORE, just like when he ate the pink cotton candy yesterday. Hm...could he be...allergic to sugar? Wha.....huh?? UGH...kill me now for being a bad mom. *sigh* Poor sucker.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Allergic to cupcakes?!?!? Oh no!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:42:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Is that wasabi frosting? Yum!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 12:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Bell said...

Perhaps he isn't allergic to the sugar but the dye that is being used. I know I can be sensitive to some of those. Considering how bright that green is I am guessing it might have a strong food coloring.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:15:00 AM  
Blogger ren said...

sprinkles may have cute packaging but the cupcakes...not so good (in my opinion anyway).

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 8:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with Bell. It's that artificial dye. I bet it doesn't taste good to him either.

You're still not a worse mom than me. Sorry. Try again.

OH - hair. One of my favorite friends looks like Napoleon's Grandma and I just don't know how to tell her. What should I do?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:34:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

That last one was me. Stupid comments.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Gervais said...

Quite effective info, thank you for this post.
flag of Ireland | Rivera Maya | crotchless pantyhose

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home