Saturday, July 29, 2006

Shower the people you love with love,
show them the way that you feel

Well, I did it. The Best Shower Ever is officially over and done with. I think it went pretty well. I got asked if I throw parties for a living (No), if I would cater a party (No), and I got shivved by O.G. (Ouch).

Everyone raved about the food. Due to scheduling conflicts, I ended up cooking everything by myself, it wasn't that bad though. Pretty easy. Also all the guests were very, very happy with their favors. So lucky you, whoever wins the contest. You have until midnight tonight.

More importantly, the bride to be was happy. And that's all that matters to me.


Go HERE to see all the shower images.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I can't believe you did all that with two little ones under foot. You are Superwoman! :)

Sunday, July 30, 2006 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm not big on showers, but have helped with some. This one looks amazing in comparison! Your friend must be so appreciative!

Sunday, July 30, 2006 1:42:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

This WAS the Best Shower Ever!! The food was SO beautifully presented and all very delish! Thanks for a wonderful time. :)

Sunday, July 30, 2006 3:02:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

great pictures! looks like it was a great success!

Sunday, July 30, 2006 3:38:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Impressive dahlink. Bravo.

Sunday, July 30, 2006 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Keely said...

Looks fabulous!

Sunday, July 30, 2006 7:30:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

I just noticed you did individual somen salad cups. Wow! You are the best non-caterer caterer ever.

Sunday, July 30, 2006 11:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home