Friday, July 07, 2006

Silly old bear

Well. My life is over. Today the baby crawled for the first time. While most people would be joyous about this event, and I am, no really, I am more about thinking..."Damn. I have to move some shit."

Cause with a toddler, we have junk everywhere. Tiny junk too, cause I have translated my love of tiny little toys to my child and he and I cry with glee when we see cute little things. Whereas the baby sees it all as food. Tiny monkey? Food. Little dustball? Food. Cheerio? Oh wait. That is food. Two week old Cheerio under the couch? Not so much.

So now that he's on the move, nothing is safe. Especially these cuties, little dressed up Poohs. Bye bye Poohs. We'll miss ya.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I have quite a collection of those Poohs myself! I have some duplicates, never been opened. Maybe we should chat as there are some I haven't been able to get! ;-)

Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:35:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Yay for baby! :) Kate is on the verge of walking, and my life is about to become completely insane!

Saturday, July 08, 2006 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Yes, it's probably a good thing to hide those Poohs so they don't end up in Kid2's poo.

Is this thing on?

Sunday, July 09, 2006 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I can take those off your hands :)

Monday, July 10, 2006 5:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home