Monday, July 31, 2006

Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

Some things.

Polka dots. Again.
I got a coupon for FREE panties from VS. I refused them because they had polka dots on them. Not all over, just one small strip on the band. I freaked. THEY WERE FREE, yet..UGH. God I hate polka dots. Don't be funny and buy me something with dots. It will end up in the trash, I'm not joking.

Scary knitting.
One craft I don't do and will never do is KNIT. sko_G does my knitting for me and shows me scary scary knitted things. I have been begging for a knitted hat with kitty ears. He refuses. Mean to me.

How the shiv went down:
O.G. handing me something WITH knife in hand...
Jenn: "OW! Holy crap, Grandma, you just knifed me!"
O.G.: "Oh. Did I? Did it hurt?"
Jenn: "HELL YES IT HURT."
O.G.: "I'll bet."

And the winner is:
I have three, THREE to giveaway and here are the winners!


Hey you three, email me!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Kari said...

I'm on pins and needles... not knitting needles though.

Monday, July 31, 2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger SushiBoat76 said...

What if The Kid got measles? Does that fall under the category of scary polka dots? hehehe

Monday, July 31, 2006 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Hey, what did polka dots ever do to you? You seem traumatized!

Monday, July 31, 2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You're shitting me! I won! Even after I insulted your precious PROCLAIMERS! I mean, Replacements. Oops! Awesome! E-mailing you right now!

Monday, July 31, 2006 2:25:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

OG was supposed to wait til after the contest to stick ya. Sorry bout that.

You hate dots so much you didn't even give away the freebee. Wow. You're fierce.

Monday, July 31, 2006 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Congrats to 3 of my favorite bloggers!

Monday, July 31, 2006 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger ren said...

i'm confused, i thought your logo had polka dots on it...or are they just dots...what is the difference anyway?

and jodi totally cheated. i know she did!

Monday, July 31, 2006 3:22:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Monday, July 31, 2006 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Nanners, what am I chopped liver? I'm crying now. *wah*

Yeah, my logo has 'bubbles'. Close to polka dots. I was trying to break myself of this freaky problem. It didn't work.

Those are stars, crazy. AND STOP IT.

Monday, July 31, 2006 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Please note that I said "3 of my favorite bloggers," as in some (NOT ALL) of my favorite bloggers.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm your biggest fan. :)

Monday, July 31, 2006 6:59:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

If I cheated, it's because Ren taught me how to!

Aw, Nanette, thanks! *blushes*

Monday, July 31, 2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger ren said...

...cheater.

Monday, July 31, 2006 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Keely said...

Yay! I pretty much never win anything...so this is making my day. You're awesome.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

I was in VS last Thursday and Simon bought me panties behind my back. Three pairs. All polkdots. That is why he is my boyfriend and not yours.

Also, I think winners who say, "Oh, I never win anything" should have their prizes revoked. And given to me. Because I always win everything. It's the natural balance of the universe, yo.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home